• Providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical issues as they arise.
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
• Replace parts as required.
• Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
• Support the roll-out of new applications.
• Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
• Priorities and manage many open cases at one time.
• The ability to think logically.
• A good memory of how software and operating systems work.
• Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact .confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
• The ability to work well in a team.
• Problem solving skills.
• The ability to priorities your workload.
• Attention to detail.
Applicants can send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org